Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nice is Nice [Neece is Niice]

And now...I give you pictures from Nice. :-)

Flags on the beach, rocky beach, actually.


Beautiful water. :-)

Many people on the beach.


Me with Nice in the background.


My attempt at a panoramic view of Nice and the sea. We climbed up this mountain/chateau type thing and saw this.


Waterfall at the top.


Trying to get a picture of the cool fountain in the plaza.



My yummy dinner that night! Mm salmon.


A street in Nice.


Barack Obama!! He's everywhere, and since he was in France a few weeks ago the French became even more obsessed with him. Which is fine with me! :-)


The plaza had these cool statues of people that lit up in different colors at night.



A fish market that Ashley and I passed on our morning walk. There was also a farmer's market across the street. Very cool.
That's it for now. I'm off to Cleremont today! I'll update soon with that and the Puy de Dome.
Peace, Love, and Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment