Friday, June 19, 2009

Geneve

Finally, for your entertainment, I bring you pictures of my trip to Geneva...2 weeks later. :-) Enjoy. Nice is next! Get excited.


The creepiest place in all of Geneva. What we walked through trying to find our hotel.

Beautiful Geneva street.

Me in front of the home of Jean-Jacques Rousseau. I am so pleased. :-)

" Ou est la chat?" A cat sitting in a windowsill! I thought it was cute. :-)


The girls with Geneva in the background - Katie, Diana, Ashley, et moi.

A cute old couple feeding the swans and ducks.

The largest fountain in the world!


Cool statue.


Me with Geneva in the background. :-)


All of us in front of the United Nations Headquarters - Diana, Ashley, Matt, William, Sean, moi, et Katie.


The U.N. :-)

And finally...a glimpse of some scenery from the train back to Vichy. :-) I love the mountains.
That's all for now.


Peace, Love, and Swiss Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment